Fair Sheets are manufactured in one of the most eco-friendly countries in the world, Sweden. Sweden has been in the top ten of the globally respected Environmental Performance Index which is produced by both Columbia and Yale University.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where are Fairy Sheets made?
What are Fairy Sheets made of?
Fairy Sheets are plant-based with coconut-derived cleaning agents! Our detergent sheets are safe for newborn clothing and those with skin sensitivities.
Our Ingredients include:
- Coconut Oil derived Sodium Dodecyl Sulfate
- Coconut Oil derived Decyle Glucoside
- Coconut Oil derived Cocoamidopropyl Betaine
- Coconut Oil derived Glycerine
- Coconut Oil derived Fatty Alcohol Polyglycol Ether
- Mineral Water
- Polyvinyl Alcohol
- Lemon fruit/Citric acid derived Trisodium Citrate
- Trilon M™️
- Fruit, plant, wood-based Parfums
Do you offer free shipping?
Yes! Free Shipping is available for our Fairy Sheets Subscription. We may run promotions for Free Shipping on single units from time to time.
Where do you ship from
Fairy Sheets are shipped from our U.S. fulfillment centers in California.
Can I use Fairy Sheets in HE washing machines?
Yes, Fairy Sheets are safe to use in High Efficiency (HE) washing machines. Fairy Sheets do not contain a high concentration of sudding agents, as you'd normally find with most liquid or powder detergents.